Sunday, April 1, 2012

Good bye

I know I am really stubborn. It is not getting anywhere and I knew it. Even if I am really afraid to approach him also, but in the least, I'll still do something about it. Not only I refused to do anything but I am not willing to let go and move on. A lot of people has been telling me to let go and yet I refused to. I just don't want to which I don't know why. It is not fun holding on to a feeling which is not going to blossom.

But today, yes... TODAY, everything changed during the altar call, when Jeremy ask us to think of something which we have been holding back and refusing to let it go. Be it your family situation, a type of feeling which you can't seem to forget, and anything else.... just let God speak to us. As he says that, "His" image pops out in my mind. I felt tears running down my cheeks. I knew it since the start that I wouldn't be happy even if I continues to wait and if I don't let it go. If that's so, why am I still holding on? And during that moment, God is asking me to let go. To let go of his image and memories completely. I am always complaining that I want an answer from God and right at this moment, He is asking me to move on. Being stubborn won't help me to become a good disciple of God, so I am letting go just in case God is getting impatient with me...

It is a pity to let go of this feeling which I have been guarding so preciously for two years but I know I had to. I will choose you Lord for anyone else in this World. You will assure me that I have made the right decision. I will rise when He calls my name. No more sorrows no more pain.......

With the Lord by my side, I am here to bid an official Good bye to the image of you that turns me into a most stubborn girl. Thanks for being an inspiration that lifted me up. Good bye..

PS: I find this phrase from a song really suitable for the title of this post. 我给你最后的疼爱是手放开....

No comments: