Friday, April 13, 2012

Titanic

I think it is like a norm for me to start my day late everyday. Wasting time is not a good thing to do but I really have no idea how am I suppose to keep my eye-lids open big and wide. Sigh. I need motivation!!! Someone...please save me!!! On the other hand, right now, I need 18% to pass my Marketing Management. Final is 50%. Shouldn't be problem right? :((( I am worried for my New Media Tech's paper tomorrow. Okay, I have to admit I am kinda scare for the first time.....arghhh..
This is the 3rd time in my whole life watching Titanic. For some reasons, I always cried at the same scenes and those scenes never fail to touch my heart. I really love the song and melody. "My heart will go on" by Celine Dion was the first song I memorized since I know how to read. That's why I have strong affection towards this movie. Anyway, I don't care tuppence about the romance and as well as The Jack and The Rose thing. I cried because I imagined myself as one of the passengers on the ship. Imagine me having to run for life....I don't think I can even survive. The background melody make things worst. It contributes to your emotions

Somewhere around February 2011 (last year), I joined a movie marathon organized by the Hongkies. The theme was "English movies ONLY" but because girls are more persuasive, so we ended up watching "Titanic". It was so good. All the girls were crying hard. I really misses them.

All in all, I love this movie and it's great reminiscing all the past. Can't wait to get done with all my exams so that I can be lazy (I always am lazy, but maybe I could lazier :P ) I am having a real battle with the Satan tomorrow. Don't you dare to take away all my wisdoms and distract my thoughts when I am sitting for that monstrous paper. I'll settle with you if you do so.. hmmphhh...

2 comments:

llx said...

I love titanic toooooooooo! non stop cry even i watched quite a few times~~~

Viola Ng said...

Awhhh Xuannnn... XD

I know right. it was so touching!!!!! We should watch it again with chloe and the girls next time...