Monday, April 23, 2012

Blessed 22nd Chloe :)

Even though I am 2 days late, but still I wanna update a post to prove that I remember the birth date of my FIRST friend in KL :) I will never forget April 21st. And of course your age... :P

PS : Chloe, you are not that old. We are of the same age..
 This was during during her 19th birthday. Time flies!!! She was the FIRST girl I met and my first friend. Perfectionist, Smart, Awesome, Fashionista, Kind, Friendly, and Cool is all I could think of if you ask me to describe her. I miss you Chloe :) We must have a good chat when I goes back for a visit. I have so much to share....
Looking back at our "In The Hood" pictures, it brought back lots of memories. I miss all our endless chats, our favorite hang out place, lunch places, rushing for classes moments, and etc. Most importantly, these two girls are the BEST group mates you can ever have. Everyone will make sure they do their parts. We argued, disagreed and brainstormed over each others' ideas. Yet, project is project. Outside of it, we are still good friends. I miss hanging out with these two girls. Thank you for accompanying me throughout the whole foundation year. Life's great with you girls around.

This post is kinda diverted to another topic. It was suppose to be wishing Chloe a very blessed 22nd :)

Blessed 22nd Chloe, my FIRST friend in KL :)

No comments: