Wednesday, April 4, 2012

It is like a dream....

I was browsing through my previous posts earlier on and I realized, I didn't really mention much about the beloved zone apart from the fact that I am always saying I misses them and so on. Facebook is really boring but the reason why I kept it is to enable to retrieve news from the zone and not forgetting to build a connection with the beloved Firstizens :) If I am destined to look after a group, then I shall do it. Your will be done Father.


Someone used to tell me "Pictures can speak thousands word". So I shall hold back. This post will be full of pictures - "My walk and memories with the beloved zone". It was only just a dream. These are my fondest and sweetest memories to lift me up when I am down.

PS: For some reasons, the pictures' arrangement is a bit weird and I can assure 100% that not every single that I selected is here. Nonetheless, I am still happy and contented with just looking at it :)
 My favorite and 38 Zone Supervisor, Alphonsus and Zone Supervisor from Curtin, Yan Pin baptized me on the 9/10/2010. It shall always be a significant date to me :)
 Second performance of choir in Curtin, together with the dancers from Fusion :)
 Did I ever tell you how important these girls are to me? They are with me all the time and I misses them...

This was taken during Alph and Lena's wedding banquet...
 With my pretty darlings at a most awesome wedding. Congrats to Alph and Lena. This was taken a day before my flight back to Singapore.
 My last speech before I flew off. Those standing nearby are not reporters. I would call them my "Pillars". I was touched by their sincerity.
 
 If God say I could repay someone for doing a good job in assisting my Christianity walk, I would say, I owe this zone too much too much. Words are beyond description and I can never repay you all. I just love you all too much....
 When Alph texted everyone to ask if anyone is interested to join drama, as usual, no one replies. I literally went dumbfolded when I received the second text from him saying that "Viola, you have no choice but you are in FOR REAL!!" I was like "What on Earth? Why ME?" Alph always say there is a reason why he chose me but he just wouldn't tell me why till this very day.

So there you go... my first attempt acting out in ZPH Drama. And I was lucky enough to get a role which is so me. Guess what? A TOMBOY!!! I was being called a "Gangster" and "Ah Lian" ever since then ...
 Life is always joyful whenever I am with these people....
 My second act with the drama people from ZPH. My ex-cell leader, Yu win always said "Your role is always scolding people. Can't they give you a more demure role?" I laughed. Yes, I think I am destined to shout and scold people. So you know why I rather not be girlish. Not because I don't want to, but that's just not me.
 Fairytales' said "Beauty and the beast"..but in Foolz for Christ (The unruly drama team), we are "Wicked Witch and the beast". I enjoyed myself. I am contradicting myself all the time. I always complaint that I want to quit drama and goes into choir but when the time comes, I always ended up enjoying and treasuring my moments with the drama people.

I know I am complicated...
 Raphy couldn't get a model so I have to be his last-minute model. As much as I am a loud and crazy person, but I can be really shy in front of the camera. I mean I don't mind acting stupid, silly and funny but when it comes to real photoshoot, I trembled. I enjoyed this FIRST experience. It turns out to be fine because I couldn't smile and hence, everything seems emo and gothic. I realized, being a photographer is not easy :)
 Mr Ju Cheong Cannot Make It and Raphy boy :) One is forever teasing me about "Cannot Make It" whilst the other one is asking me "Vee-oh-Laaaa, so do you miss your sister, Violin?"

Sometimes, I don't know whether I should be happy or sad? It is fun to have someone like them. Not much interaction and communication, but still click :)
 My first attempt being a DJ. I have no idea why I would enrol myself in the radio course and hence I don't have the chance to be shy. It is all about "Do it" or "Fail". I am thankful that Mr Ju Cheong Cannot Make It was in the same class as me. At least I have someone whom I could turn to. That's how I got closer and closer to Dee and Ms Foh. I miss all those late night hang outs and all those yummy food marathon..


 My awesome cell group. I was quite upset when Alph decided to transfer me from Jovan's group to Yuwin's group. Why? Because I don't know Yuwin very well and he seems like an emo boy to me. As I started helping out in his group, I realized he is a really good leader. He always encouraged me with a lot of big and small issues and always assuring that I did a job job.

He plays quite a big role talking me into going for water baptism. I am glad I get to serve under such an awesome leader and in such a great cell group :) These people certainly made a mark in my life...
 My crazy zone supervisor (Yes, the one with moustache) said, "We have to take a picture because Viola is crying!!" Do you want to know why I cried? It is not about feeling touched or overwhelmed, but of fright. I remembers a few days before baptism, I was pleading Alph to not put me as the first speaker to share my testimony on stage.

But when I stepped into the church, he came to me and say "Viola, I have a bad news for you. Look at this!!" As he spoke, he was slowing pointing my name and I got cardiac arrest when I saw my name was the FIRST on the list. I was like "Oh my goshhhh" and broke down crying. I know it is stupid but I was scared at that moment.

Come to think of it, it is a priceless moment for me :)
You know what? The picture above shows the best moment in my life. I truly wish God could bring me back to that moment and let the sun stand still for me. Imagine the whole zone came to support and cheer for you. Yes, ALL of them prayed and laid hands on just the four of us :) I can still hear Alph shouting "Wow.. we are the biggest crowd here. I think we need a mic!!"

Obviously, this is not the end but I just want to write something about the zone :) Thank You Jesus for the priceless memories that becomes my ONLY inspiration to lift me up when I am sad. I don't know where You will lead me to, but I know I am safe in Your arms....

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

where to buy ambien online ambien cr maximum dosage - buy ambien forum

Anonymous said...

diazepam 10mg where to buy diazepam 2mg - buy diazepam safely

Anonymous said...

buy zolpidem online ambien side effects paranoia - long term side effects from ambien

Anonymous said...

generic xanax overdose symptoms for xanax - xanax high like

Anonymous said...

cheap lorazepam ativan duration - ativan ep 904

Anonymous said...

lorazepam drug ativan side effects duration - how many lorazepam 1 mg to get high

Anonymous said...

diazepam 10mg much diazepam buy - diazepam vs xanax

Anonymous said...

xanax drug xanax for anxiety panic - generic xanax dose

Anonymous said...

valium for sale no prescription valium 5mg pregnancy - valium dosage to get high

Anonymous said...

soma online somanabolic muscle maximizer xls - carisoprodol 103

Anonymous said...

buy soma online side effects carisoprodol tablets - soma medication dosage

Anonymous said...

buy valium diazepam buy valium bulk - drug interactions tramadol valium

Anonymous said...

buy soma soma intimates coupon 2012 - soma fm radio player

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online what is ambien walrus - ambien drug schedule

Anonymous said...

valium 10 mg valium tricyclic antidepressant - valium anxiety dogs