Thursday, April 5, 2012

Nicole THE CRAZY...

Woke up feeling awful. After a moment of meditating upon God's word, I felt so much better and was determine to start my day with laughters and fun. 

I did :) Had lunch with Nicole and Tze Xin and we always had fun. Enjoyed laughing at all those eenie meanie tiny peasy stuffs like stalkers, that hot girl, perverts and etc. I don't even need to tell them the stuffs I am going through but all I need is just a dose of the laughter's medicine from them :) 
I don't know since when, KOI tea has became our weekly must-have drinks. And this time, Randy bought us a big cup. Ended up giving it to Gracie because it is too big.

Anyway, this girl is simply creative. We were talking about "Cinderella Story" earlier on and I told them I like the phrase "Waiting for you is like waiting for the rain in the drought. Long and disappointing". Then she called me siaoo and said "Singapore don't have drought. You should just change it to waiting for you is like waiting for the flood in Perth. It washes all my hopes and strength away?" XDD Lame!! But it totally made my day. Perth is not ulu at all and I love it..

Then she texted me with another phrase that she made - "Loving you is like loving a rainbow - there is only so much I can see you." And she added this applies only to a one-sided love.

Honestly speaking, I think she makes a good poet. I promised her that I will give her credits in my blog and I shall. Not bad right? In future if you wanna use any of her self-written phrase, please use this Viola's Referencing which consist of pen name and year. In this case it shall be (Nicole, 2012).

I am sore and ache from all those laughs. At least, it chases all my haunted dreams away. I don't want to come back to reality...

No comments: