Monday, April 16, 2012

It is ending soon..

Life as a student is not fun at all. It is so hard to memorize stuffs when I am not even interested in that module itself, let alone trying to understand it. Again, tomorrow shall be my final paper for this freaking trimester. It is my so-called do or die paper. So Mr Satan, I am battling with you again. Don't you dare to distract me in my thoughts and take away my thinking cap. 
 My little rascal!! Forever a naughty and greedy little fellow but oh goshh..he is just so cute :) Can't help cuddling him.

I was talking to someone earlier on regarding "Genders equality". There are a lot of things which I don't agree with it. Girls are not weaklings and yet, we are not that superior either. There are times to be strong and times to be weak. Anyway, it is too deep. Let's drop the subject!!! Better not kill my brain cells just a day before exam.
I love smiles and laughters. Especially "they" come from your beloved ones. Recently I felt so guilty. All because of this whole exam thingy and church thingy, I seldom spend time with Mommy and Daddy. Daddy was so upset that he spoke to me just before I leave for church on Sunday. He said ever since I goes to church, He hardly sees me around anymore :(( Mommy agreed too. This makes me sad.

Sometimes I really don't know what to do? Why can't you all just cut me in half? I really cannot please everybody. I can only try my very best......

And this is when You need to come in....God....

No comments: