Friday, April 6, 2012

My Little Rascals

I was chatting with a good friend of mine who just went to Perth this whole morning. I met him during our Leo era. I can't resist pouring out to him whatever I am going through recently. I told him I would go crazy if I can't walk out from this stupid "Letting go affair". I knew he would understand and I was right. Apparently, he been through all these and hence he is able to understand how I felt inside. I am feeling so much better already. We had a good chat. 

My day was blessed with lots of nice and good people who accompany me through different timing. Huey and Meng spent my late afternoon with me. As usual, our study session turns out to be chatting chat XD I enjoyed chatting with them and we are quite clicked :) 

Dinner with the beloved ones was awesome too. I misses my two little rascals. It has been a while since I last seen them. They were still energetic and showering them is not an easy task. Lots of shouting and lots of complaining...but beneath all these, I felt the warmth and happiness. 
 Funky Barry
Forever eating Rynn

I just wanna say, I love my two little rascals. I may be scolding them and I may be impatient with them at times, but at the end of the day, I thanked God for them. Nothing is greater and more precious than your own blood-related kins. 

No comments: