Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Random thoughts

Yooo I am back again after my first post. Can't resist coming back here because at this kinda hour, I have no one to talk to. *grinning widely*

Recently I had this mindset "Why do guys all think the same?" Well, maybe I shouldn't see it as a generalization. I realized guys are not as complicated as girls and their answers always come first hand and very practical. I was talking to Tyng Wei and ZiQin yesterday when they asked me about my preparation for my exam. I asked them to help me to sit for my exam and they both answered at the same time (different chat box), "You want to fail?" I was like "No! But I am just pleading you to replace me in that freaking exam hall." Then they asked again (at the same time) "What subject is that?" And I said "Marketing!!" You know what, I know it is silly of me to be so amazed over all these but they both answered the same thing by saying "Oh please, I totally don't know anything about marketing. I only know that it is all about hot girls selling product!" Right, it is not something to make my jaws drop or eyes popping out thingy. But I am just so amazed that I can actually received the same reply and answers at the same time from two different person, from different World and different chat box.

Anyway.. as I mentioned earlier on that I shouldn't view it as a whole generalization. So I shall just say that these two boys think alike. Maybe they have this kinda telepathy between them which they are not aware of? My bulimia issue is not something new or issue to be make a fuss of. I have no idea what led us to this topic earlier on but it is obvious that they both answered with the same words and same expression "WHAT?! Bulimia is no good!!" You can actually predict the rest of the conversation so I shan't say more. Quite amazed :) I love talking to them because everyday, you get to know them bits and bits. And everyday, there's something new to learn and to add on to your knowledge.

I cannot stand being alone so I have to find someone to talk and crap. I won't usually initiatiate a conversation or randomly find people to starts a converstation. Rather, I'll wait for you to come and find me and if you have anything to share, you are welcome to do so. I am really amazed at how things worked out. It has been a year since I served in this church and it has been a year of toleration an perserverance. To be honest, I still think that this is one of the worst and yet best decision I have ever made about giving up Perth and coming back to where I belong. I don't deny that I misses the zone and yet at the same time I am thankful that all these took place so that I can stand alone and fight my battles with the help of God :) I may not know how my future would be like and where He truly wants to place me in, but I am learning to be submissive and learning to be obedient. God, I won't ask You to bring me back to Perth anymore because this might not be what You planned ahead for me. I won't ask You to lead me or open doors to something that I want to do because Your ways and thoughts are higher than mine. What I think is good might not be good for me..

Father, I just ask that You will solve all mysteries that is pondering in my heart and mind. Lead me on Sweet Jesus :) You are my all in all..

No comments: