Friday, April 27, 2012

The Avengers

The shrieking pain in my tummy has stolen my few hours of sleep last night. Not cool at all. I think I seriously need to be obedient. This is the second time my tummy hurts like this. It is rare and unusual.. 
On the other hand, The Avengers' superb nice. Scarlett Johansson is so stunningly hot and cool throughout the whole movie. I was lost in the first place wondering how come so many different characters from different movies appear out of nowhere. But it was good. Dislike saying this, but that green hulk is my least favorite character among all. Why? Because he scares the crap out of me. The whole World knows I would jump with fright even when the door slams shut. How dare he sprang out like that. Grrrr... (PS: Don't mind me. I am just ranting *winks* )

Alrighty World, Thank God for such awesome time :) I guess I just had to start my day late again. Which one should I start with? Laundry? Drama? Books? It is too complicated....

No comments: