Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Staying positive :)

No idea why I can't update everything in one post and pick up this weird habit of updating several posts per day.

Anyway, due to this whole exam thingy, everyone around me is either in foul mood or they were downright negative. I dislike seeing all these. It is not that I wanted everyone to be happy and positive like me but I am just thinking, "Won't the World be a better place if there is no sadness, unhappiness and negative thoughts?" It is not a 100% curable thing but we can at least try to make an effort to not contribute to the Satan's World. 

Even the most confident and positive person can be defeated by negative thoughts. Why do you all choose to be so confident in the first place when you know you can't even do the simplest thing by maintaining that kinda spirit. Unless you are somebody who loves to grief and be sad, then I have no say. It grieves me to see "Fear" defeating a confident person. I may not be the best and perfect person, but at least I know the simplest theory of not grieving my soul because I totally hate that kinda unbearable and torturous feeling inside. That's why I thank God everyday for His immediate healing to my emotions each day :) He will never allow me to grief for more than 24 hours. 

Yet, everyone is different. Just because I am able, it doesn't mean they can. And vice versa, there are bound to be things within them which I can't do as well. This is fair isn't it? But I still stand with the fact that "A smile and positive thoughts can make a huge difference to what is going to take place later on". 

Smile people.... just smile :) 

No comments: