Thursday, March 29, 2012

Psalm 139: 16

Psalm 139 :16 says "Your eyes saw me when I was formless; all my days were written in Your book and planned before a single one of them began."

Many times a day I doubted God for things that is happening around me. Not that I don't have faith, but You just can't stop wavering. 
Search For A Star 2011 :) They looked lovely and cute while dancing on stage. I want to hear them calling me "Teacher Viola" again. Missing the lovely chatters and the never-ending power of these young kids. They must have grown up now. Hopefully I still recognize them when I goes back for a visit :)

Your eyes search the World
Over Kings and Queens
Looking for a child...Just like me...

Here I am
I am Your Child
Open arms,
I will serve You..

Here I am
I am Your Child
All my days
I will love you.....
My favorite kid :) The naughtiest and yet the one I adores the most. Apart from all those big and small pieces of memories, my fondest memory of Daylan is during the time when I have to put him to bed. I can't believe he chose to hide away when it was time for him to put on his diaper :) How cute!!!

I can take forever to write about Daylan because I just have so much to write about him. Thank You God for bringing little children onto this World. Children is our joy and our pride. 

You are the light of the World
You are the light of our hearts :) 

No comments: