Wednesday, April 18, 2012

WICKED

Alright people, despite the fact that I have no idea what will happen to my future results, I don't believe in grieving myself and being all sorrowful and negative over it. Life goes on isn't it? And kudos to the "Dare to dream, dare to accept" ME, I finds it even harder to stay negative. So cheer up people, exam is only a temporarily thing. 
 Ever since I saw all postings, comments, pictures and status updates from my people in Perth, I took a huge interest in this whole "Wicked" thingy. I read the story of "The Wizard of Oz" when I was young and I can't imagine what is the link between Wicked and the story. "The Wizard of Oz" is such a heartwarming tale. Anyway, I finally had chance to catch a glimpse of it when they run shows in Singapore. I can only say, it is worth the price I paid. And if I have chance, I would watch it for the second time.

There were laughters, anxiousness, fun, tears, agitate, and rush all coming from me that formed into a category called "mixed feelings". I don't even know who is sitting next to me and who I came with because the musical say it all.
Here are my companions for the "Wicked" night :) I couldn't possibly watch it alone so I thank them for watching it with me (PS: Even though they were interested in it themselves :P ) Anyway, it was a great night and we were all dead tired. I am so sick of walking that long long bridge. Wouldn't even dream of walking on it alone.

Finished one of my books earlier on, and I loved it. Now it is time to get back to my "Wicked" story again. As much as the musical was good, but reading a book will be a total different. I am becoming wicked, I know :)

No comments: