Monday, April 23, 2012

STARS

I can't get rid of this habit of "Updating-several-posts-at-one-time". That's fine because I really can't help gazing and gazing at the stars pictures that Julian, Dee and the rest took. It is such a beauty :) 
How I wish I could lay and gaze upon a starry night view like this :) I don't mind lying there whole night. These fellow Murdochians were lucky enough to find this kinda view. They always had such fun and do interesting stuffs. I wish I were there :)

Dee told me during our last meet up, "Viola, you must start keeping long hair because I want all my bridesmaids to have long hair and wearing dress!" For your sake, of course I will XD She told me she wants to held her wedding in front of Fullerton Hotel on that nice staircase where everyone is welcome to join in this happy occasion XD I was fooling around with her that I had different idea. I want my wedding to be on a cruise filled with all my beloved people. And obviously everyone can join in this happy occasion too, except that they will have to throw flower petals at me by the edge. Ahhh....it was only just a dream. I would have been a real princess if I can fulfill all these :) Yet, nobody say you can't dream big. Dreams are not limited. You are allow to dream as big as you can...

And I shall :)

No comments: