Tuesday, April 10, 2012

S.E.C.R.E.T.S

I should be sleeping at this point of time. My eye-lids are getting heavier and my mind is telling me that it is really time to sleep. Yet, I just enjoyed talking to people and hence, I can't sleep right now. I was gonna tuck in when this person came and talk to me. At first we were just crapping and being nonsensical, but I never thought we would ended up having a heart-to-heart chatting session. 

From royal language to girls, from girls to boys, from boys to anime, and the list goes on. It helps me to understand and know this person more. I am honored to be able to gain this person's trust. We had a good chat :) The Lord said, "Treat my people rightly and you'll be blessed". 

My right ear is in pain :( Why? Because I tend to forget that I just had a piercing there and I almost always accidentally hit it or grab it roughly without knowing. Super pain!!! I don't think I can sleep leaning to the right tonight...



No comments: