Saturday, April 14, 2012

Fun times never end..

Praise the Lord for the smooth journey going in to Singapore and coming back to JB. It could only meant one thing - The Satan lost his battle *Big grins* I have to say today's paper was fine but because it is in essays form, so I really have no idea if my joy would turn to sorrow? Narhh.. hopefully NOT! I have one more paper to go. Hwaiting XDD
 We had an early 21st birthday celebration for Eric boy. It was fun. Manage to make him jumped and kinda shouted in fright with the crawlies. *Evil laughs* Serve him right for tickling me and throwing popcorns at me in the cinema. And spoiling all the beautiful ambience too. This cheeky boy is forever pranking people but it is fun to have a little brother like him. I enjoyed the crazy moments of shouting randomly at strangers on the road, coning and a lot more. I named him "Naughty bad boy" and indeed, HE IS!!
We have no idea what comes over Alvin yesterday? But he was behaving in an unusual manner. He enjoyed whispering air in Melissa's ears which makes her kinda exasperate! It was funny! Alvin actually said he felt embarrassed having to sing birthday song in a dessert house. Due to this whole "embarrassing thingy", we came up with a brand new trend. And that is every time there's a birthday celebration, we no longer have to sing birthday song but JUST WHISPER. (PS: Whisper just as it is shown in the picture above)

I was being blessed a lot by Father God recently. I felt as if I couldn't take it anymore.... but thank you Father for being there with me :) I love you to the very maximum level...

No comments: