Sunday, April 29, 2012

Flavor of Life :)

Nothing much to update for today apart from the fact that Sunday is always awesome. Oh, by the way, J.U.I.C.E was awesome too. Lots of souls were saved. I literally went MAD during worship. I just loved the presence of God. I did a lot of embarrassing and stupid stuffs too. Sighh..who cares? Nobody knows me at all. *Evil laugh* 
I thought we would arrive super late as we couldn't find our way. Thankfully, there are people who are later than us. That's why we had time to play photo shoot :) I love this picture because we are just so silly :)

PS: Even if you are the richest on this Earth and inherited the best traits of life, but it would be nothing if you don't have faith within you. I wouldn't want that emptiness within me.
This picture is even more silly. I realized I looked so short beside Huey. Viola, Why you no grow taller?

Lots of souls were saved. God is moving in this city :) Lots of people were slain. As one altar worker, all we have to do is to watch out for new souls in the altar and pray for them. I saw a lot of broken souls. As I approached each weeping souls, I realized that they were empty. I can feel the tightness as they hugged me. Lord, bless these souls. All they want is more of Your love. They are Yours.

It is not about anyone or anything else but between myself and God. I know I will goes mad whenever it comes to worship and praise. Lord, I am amazed by You...

No comments: