Thursday, April 12, 2012

Fun times

Been chilling, eating and hanging out too much recently when I know I should be burying myself with the notes. Still, Thank God for these amazing people. No matter who you are, as long as you are my friend, I'll treasure you for life :) 
A lot of things to do.. but I have no idea where to start. Sigh!! I am hungry and thirsty for God's wisdom. I don't know what I want. But there is a voice within me that is continuously crying out for more. I want more of His power, more of His anointing, and more of His revelation. I just want MORE!!!

Instead of doing meaningless stuffs, I could actually spend time with more people. I think I shall do that. Things will be fine. I just want to give my life to God and serve Him all my life. But I know He has different calling for me.

Isaiah 55:8-9 - The Lord says "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways. For just as the heaven is higher than the earth, and so are my thoughts higher than your thoughts, and my ways higher than your ways"

Sometimes, I tend to ask God "Father, I don't want to do this. This is too hard for me. Can I do other things instead?" Or sometimes I would just be bold and say "Can I do this? Can I do that?" After so many attempts of trying to get what I want (Be it my dream ministries, Be it my dream guy, Be it my dream course, Be it my dream job and Be it my whatsoever stuffs), I know there is someone with greater authority, plans, thoughts and ways than I do. I surrender myself to Him knowing that He will never forsake me in my weaknesses. I am able to move on because of You. I am alive because of You.

Thank You Jesus..

No comments: