Sunday, April 22, 2012

Back to the House of Lord

No doubt, Sunday is always my favorite. I love being in the presence of God and I love all God's people :) My Little Esmeralda is sick again :( Trust me, I am just not used to not have her around. It is least convenient and I dislike having to trouble people to pick me up and send me home and all.... 

Little Esmeralda, Please get well soon! I promised I'll treat you just a tad bit better than before XD 
This picture was taken during Aunty Anna's last service with us by Hans. I misses her a lot. It just seem so quiet and not right without Jon Boy too. I miss having this little rascal around who will always bully me and yet sweet to me at the same time. Since I am writing about them now, so why not I just write it down for future memoirs :) I always known Jon Boy as a very hyperactive and talkative boy. The way he spent his money is totally absurd. He moved me one day when he happily tell me "Hey, I received a note of AUD100 from one of my aunt. I am so gonna spend it on the things that I like!" I felt happy for him as well. So i was "Wow wow wow-ing" all the way. Then he added "I actually don't mind buying you Starbucks since you are like my sister :) " Honestly I wasn't expecting this answer so I was kinda amazed. I spoke of this to Aunty Anna and her eyes nearly pops out XD She just told me one thing, "Girl, You are lucky. My boy would never offers anyone anything!" How I misses them...but a promise is a promise. I would definitely see them again XD

After being a "W.I.C.K.E.D" person for quite a while, I am longing for Titanic-ing!!! It is just once in a while, please forgive me....




No comments: