Thursday, February 2, 2012

O Happy day ...happy day...

Great time out with the unruly family members from the Murdoch zone!! Met up with Dee, Ju and bestie Justina on Wednesday night. Truly i say, you can never slim down when you are with any of them from Murdoch zone. It is a good thing for me because i love to eat and i don't have to worry if i am overweight or what. Why? Because EVERYONE will gets fat :) 
 Laughters, silly jokes, voicing out opinions and UNITY is what i love about this zone. I am proud of the fact that we don't usually say we will be there for each others or something like "I'll keep you in prayers". Whenever you are in troubles, WE WILL DEFINITELY BE THERE without you telling us. I am comfortable with these people because i don't have to build a wall or cover myself with a veil to become another person. I can be who i am - crazy, happy, sad and etc.
My shopping bestie!!! We have lots of things to share. I can't walk down the memory lane again. All those promises that we have made. I am just so glad that i am not being excluded. In the least, we are actually serving God in the same kingdom but of different ministries. Everything is perfect and wonderful and i am loving every single bits of it. Can't wait to go back..can't wait to go back :) I am excited!!!!!

No comments: