Wednesday, February 22, 2012

SUPER SHOW 4 - Running Into The Sun

Oh goshhh...the day i have been waiting and waiting and waiting for since last year has finally arrived. 18th February 2012 shall be my most significant day in my history. It seems like yesterday....again, after listening to their voices and watching them on TV screens for so long, i finally get to see them LIVE! Trust me, they are stunningly gorgeous....or i should say handsome!!
 I don't regret spending that huge amount of money just to see them. It is something that i like :) I'll rather spend my money doing things that i like rather than spending on unnecessary people. At least they won't hurt...

I can't describe my feeling the minute they appear on stage. Perhaps i totally went crazy....or perhaps i was totally in another planet. I only know i was shouting all the way. "Dong Hae" was my favorite name that night :) He is the reason why i am so in love with Super Junior.
Overall, i really enjoyed the whole concert. Their concert is way different from the many concerts i've been to (excluding those christians concerts). I was so amazed when Siwon started singing praise&worship songs. Hopefully God will use him as an inspiration to all his fans out there and to move their hearts. Teukkie is going to the army soon :( Super Junior wouldn't be complete for 2 years..... but we believe we will see them again :)

Sarangheyo Yeongwoni..

No comments: