Sunday, February 19, 2012

A simple "Thank You"..

Hello World,

I realized i am getting lazier and lazier to update this blog. NOOOOOO way..i wanna hit 150 posts by this year end :) I have a lot of things to update actually. Sigh.. i guess i gotta find one day and update them all at one shot.

Anyway, what motivates me to come here today is because i didn't want to forget the slightest incident which brought a smile to my face. I was rushing off after the most wonderful and awesome concert with SJ Oppa. I knew for sure the train station would be packed and hence i squeezed myself in. Thank God for creating me as a short girl. I totally had no problem squeezing in :P

While doing transition in Bishan, the train was unexpectedly packed. I managed to squeeze in again but i saw this girl who was trying her best to squeeze in as well. She was halfway in and yet highly likely she has to get out to wait for the next train. She has this kind of awkward look on her face which is why, she caught my attention. What i did was simple, i just grabbed her hand and pull her right in. She was shock but thankful. I continued reading my all-time favorite "For one more day" by Mitch Albom :)

Just when i was so engrossed in my reading, i felt someone touching my hand. I looked up and saw that girl smiling while mouthing the word "Thank You" to me :) She alighted at that particular station. It should be Yishun if i am not wrong. I don't know why, but i felt a joy in my heart. I felt her sincerity and i didn't expect that :)

It is a wonderful ending to my wonderful night :) There are more things to thank God for and i don't want to update it now :) Good night people...

1 comment:

orggilacinta said...

just click your nuffnang ads :) pleasure if u can click mine too. TQ... nice to meet u Viola!