Sunday, February 12, 2012

Voiceless

I highly don't understand how flu can lead to "Voiceless". Really dislike the fact that i can't talk and yet i am being disobedient by not consuming more water when i should. I loved the latest series - "Sun Stand Still". God did answered my prayer by changing the outreach date to a day when i can make it. I was so upset when i know i couldn't make it on the originally planned date as i am having some stupid professional communication exam. While preparing the connect group lesson 2 hours in advance before my class (i went to school earlier for i knew no one would be earlier than me :P) , i started praying out loud hoping that God will turn the situation around. And HE DID! Oh my word..i almost cried with joy!! And this allows me to see clearly the urge of Him to include us in all HIS plans for the kingdom.
Nicole's self written poem to me. I wrote one for her too. Can't blame us! It was bored sitting in class and having to absorb all those informations that sounds like greeks to me. I enjoyed my time with them. I enjoyed that one hour of bus ride even more...for i get to have my own quiet time. Sometimes, you don't need a lot of people to be with you. God's presence is more than enough.

Things don't seem to get better at home. Mom hasn't been talking to me and i have no idea how to break the ice. I am not weak and yet i can't say i am strong either. Aunty Anna spoke to me today in tears after seeing me broke down "Girl, sometimes, you just can't be too strong. I can't stand the devil attacking you knowing that you are too strong. Never show the strong side of yours and yet i am not asking you to be a weakling. I prayed for you just now." See that? You don't need to tell the whole World about the problems you are going through. All you need is just the love from God and the comfort knowing that God send a few special people to support me in this Earthly World. Someone whom you know you can absolutely trust them to keep you in prayers in times of distress.

Sometimes, it is not that i am afraid of the troubles i am going through. I am not afraid to command God to remove these mountains from my life. I am still hanging on. I am holding on to that faith that is found within me. I am not turning away from God. I am just being challenged by something which is totally beyond my capability. My soul is still trusting God for the impossible even if my physical body is against it. I am not giving in nor will i back out. I always believe that my salvation has been determined ever since the day i was born and i don't regret with the path that i chose - the awesome journey with God.

 Yet, i am not planning to run away. No...i'll never do that! I shall continue to believe God to do the impossibles for me in my life :)

No comments: