Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Best afternoon

Hey people, i had a super hectic week. Was planning with Mel SECRETLY for Alvin's birthday and i was gonna spend time with my fellow Murdochians from Perth :) It was so good, so good..but you also can see that i haven't been putting my concentration in my studies because as soon as i arrived home, i literally dozed off. Anyway, i still enjoyed my week. Been missing a lot of posts, so i am gonna update them one shot today.
 Simon came to stay in Singapore for less than 2 days. He is gonna fly back to Perth but he needs to do his transition of flight in Singapore. Therefore, we met up :) Yes, together with Dee and Mr Ju Cheong Cannot Make It. Awwwwww.. i really really misses those times when i was "Ms Cannot Make It". It is an inside joke...but nonetheless, i still cannot make it :)
 We have no idea where to take Simon around for the weather is kinda cloudy and dark. So Dee suggested that since he never been to Singapore before, so why not we take him around Sentosa for some sight-seeing and photo-shooting. A really good plan!!!
 We enjoyed taking pictures and walking around. I enjoyed the whole thing myself and treat it as if it is my vacation :) I can never go to this kinda place alone without FRIENDS.
Though it was only a few hours, but i enjoyed every single minutes and seconds. Lots of promises were made and we are gonna see it fulfilled it one by one :) Legs were sore and we were tired.... but the smile still stuck on my face all the way back to JB :)

I will miss you all :) And of course i'll keep the promise. Making a trip back to the memory lane is a MUST for me this year :)

No comments: