Tuesday, February 7, 2012

One for all and all for one...

Heyyyy World...as promised earlier on, i am back to post about my "awesome" afternoon with the musketeers :) We knew each other for 5 years plus. And the last time we really sees each other and had a great chat was 4 years ago. Nevertheless, i still thank God for keeping our friendship strong and firm :) 
 Let me introduce you to my buddies for life - Sufee and Shawn :) 4 years without seeing each other is not gonna ruin our friendship. We don't feel awkward and worry about lacking of topics. Instead, we talk about everything. I realized we have all grown up. Our mindset has changed. We no longer think like before and it is more like a future with promises thingy going on :) Look at that, even Shawn admits that he used to think and act like a little boy..but right now, he is not gonna be superstitious anymore. Therefore, we finally manage to take a decent picture together :)
 Sufee and I. Compared to the picture we took 4 years ago, not much of a change. The only thing that has changed is that he has slimmed and i have put on weight. Sigh!!That's fine. He is still the same. Still the same old buddy who always make fun of me and someone whom i can trust. I love the fact that he is open-minded. I met so many Malay friends in my life..but if you truly ask me, i would say he is the BEST malay friend i ever had. That's why our friendship remains... ! To him, i am like a memory keeper and according to him, it would be good if i remembers ONLY the good stuffs...but too bad, i remember EVERYTHING that we have been through together :P
Shawn and I. This guy... one smart boy! Came from a most arrogant and annoying boy school (to me it is.. because of those annoying boys) but he is totally different. Steady and cool at making friends. Trust him to bump into someone scary like me - "The girl who knows everything". According to him, i am like a "bomoh". Just give me a little clues and i could solve the whole puzzle. I love the fact that he is steady and open-minded as well. He don't even care if i am a girl or boy, but as long as we gets along well, we are friends :) Thanks for sharing and trusting us with everything..

You guys totally rock my day :) I've been looking forward to this day since don't know when. Lots of promises has been made too :) It seems as if i have lots of promises waiting to be fulfilled. Can't wait to see them being fulfilled.

The Three Musketeers shall always be a legend. I am gonna miss them very much when Shawn flew back to New Zealand whilst Sufee goes back to Shah Alam to carry on his studies. It would be another year before the musketeers will reunite once more. Still...it is worth waiting for i know our friendship still lies beneath. ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE.....

No comments: