Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Lunchie with the beloved people

Wonderful Tuesday :) Before music lessons, i had an awesome lunch date with my two favorite people - Hui Xian and Eric. They have been really good and supportive during my undertaking as a Connect Group leader. I am thankful to have these people around. There goes the same for some other friends out there too..
 A very supportive friend :) He always said i am his inspiration but it should be the other way round. I am moved by your support and always-ready-to-help spirit :) Thanks for being so nice.. I am blessed!!
 And there goes the same for this girl :) For a girl in her age, i have to say, she is way more mature than i am :) I love talking to her even though she can be really straightforward at times..... in the least i knew she is not a hypocrite :) Come on, Nobody is perfect. This can be found in the book i am reading right now - Have a little faith by Mitch Albom..
GREAT  NEWS from Eric. Now ...why did i say i am moved by everything that he has done for me? Because he is really observant. I have no idea how on earth he finds out i wanted to go for a mission trip in Japan. I don't remember telling him. He told me the night before that he has a surprise for me. True enough, i am really surprised!! I feel it... that calling is so strong...

Should i? Or should i not? I think i will give it a try...

No comments: