Thursday, February 16, 2012

My heart has a spark in you

Happy belated Valentine's Day to the dearest people :) Every year, on this particular day (14th February), i'll definitely have a date. Who say your valentine must be a boy? I loved going out with girls... especially someone who knows me better. Last year, i had a great Valentine's celebration with Marie and this year, i am giving all credits to my one and only Machi - Zhi Xian :) 
 8 years of friendship is not a joke. Like what she said, people come and go... but one thing i know for sure, and that is, we will always be there for each other. Through thicks and thins, through hardships and easy life, i know that you will definitely have a special place in my heart that no one could replace :)
I found a great spot to do my devotional time. Gotta keep it as a secret because it is a secret hiding place for both Machi and me :) PSALM 71 :20 - God will show me severe and great troubles and yet He will also revive me from the depths of the Earth. I've been meditating on this verse for the past few days. Indeed, things are not getting better but i am still hanging on. I am leaving everything to God and i know this is the turning point. Satan can do whatever he wants to me but i am gonna let that faith to arise within me..

No comments: