Saturday, February 25, 2012

Thoughts

Sometimes, when you are in a happy situation, there are unhappy stuffs happening to others at the same time. So please learn to considerate and understanding. Sometimes, i am really disappointed at the fact that humans could be so selfish. What did Jesus taught us? John 15:17 - Love one another. You are not created to choose who you want to show concern to and who you can show extra concerns. Everyone is equal!! SET THAT RIGHT people!! To my very own seeds, i pray that you will not and never will inherit this kind of attitude! I am so afraid that i'll fall into this category too....so pray for me and i'll pray for you... !ANTI-SELFISHNESS!!

It was suppose to be a happy day today but i have no idea why my ending to this day turns out to be gloomy. Manage to sway pass my mid-term smoothly with a poor 100% preparation. I am sorry Lord, but i promised you i will do my best for the coming paper and many more papers to come :) Spent my whole afternoon with Melissa and we went to watch "This means war". You really should watch it because Chris Pine is so amazingly hot!! Oh well, he is my type but Mel seems to like the other guy better :P

I guess...apart from human attitudes and all, what really makes me frustrated is waiting for "reply" from people. Hello, come on!! If you want someone to do things for you, please reply like ASAP okay? Honestly speaking, i am never patient at waiting for a person's reply UNLESS you have valid reasons for it. If you want people to make life easy for you, then goodness sake, make life easy for people too!!Arghhhh..i think i better go and sleep now!!Good night...

No comments: