Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My best friend...

People often define Viola = Noisy. Ever wonder what would i be doing if i am not talking? Right, when i am not talking, it means i am reading. (PS: Only apply to moments when i am awake) When i am too engrossed in reading, i would flare up if anyone disturbs me. So please don't disturb me when you see me reading. I am not kidding.. 
I've been spending a lot of money on Mitch Albom's books recently. I bought three of his books so far and i am reading the last book as shown in the picture above :( Don't really want to finish it that soon because it means i have to fork out money to import more books in.

While having a group discussion as usual today, i saw this guy jotting down notes in a small notebook which stated "La Petite Prince" aka The Little Prince. It was so unique that i couldn't help looking at it. And i have this urge to tell him "Hey Sam, look at what i just bought today XD!!" I read this story long long time before but it was a bilingual book. I was planning to look for a pure english version of "The Little Prince" but goodness know why i ended up buying a pure chinese version instead. It's okay... i believe i can hunt you down someday. ...

Exams' coming soon and i can't believe i am still reading books. I should be reading NOTES instead... oh goshhh..save me...

No comments: