Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The time has come..

The time has come and i never gonna live my life this way...
I don't wanna miss a single moment (with you)
Father, let your grace and mercy dwell in us today...

Dum dum di di da da dum dum ....

Sometimes, when i am in the mood, i can compose both lyrics and tunes at the same time. What's lack is that i don't know my chords which makes my life complicated. Instead of chords, i have to press from keys to keys in order to find the right tune. Sigh.... i think i got to add "Keyboard" into my "Waiting-to-be-mastered instruments list". Violin's getting tougher and sometimes the tune just don't sound right. It is okay, everything's tough at first.....

I've been paying full attention in both my modules today. *Clap clap* Actually no, i nearly dozed off. Now i know what kinda feeling i dislike most. Can you imagine that you are really sleepy and your eyes are literally closing, and you are halfway entering dreamy land? AND YET, you got to keep yourself awake. My goodness!! I am having such a big headache trying to stay awake. Oh well, in the end i did, for BOTH modules. At least my lecture slides is full of notes today. I understand what i learn. My favorite and workable method to stay awake - Stuff yourself with sweets and chocolates :)

Even though nothing much happened today, but i am still happy and peaceful :) Sometimes, you just need to get away from the World for a bit and have your own sweet and personal time with God. I have a great date with God today. Though it is a serious date because i am reading the book of "Revelation" and yet i get something out of it - The importance and urgency of being evangelistic.

The time has come and i see the need of saving as many lives as possible...

No comments: