Wednesday, February 29, 2012

29th February 2012

Appreciate 29th February because it only arrives 4 years once :) Nothing much happened to me during day time for my day is normal and smooth. Oh yes, if you consider coming home earlier and able to have dinner with my uncle and his family :) Simple dishes like curry, cabbage and luncheon meat sounds like a feast. I am blessed :) Better yet, there are laughters over the meal..... Praise God for it. 

PS: I know a lot of leaders with higher authority said, we ought to always thank God for greater things. But hey, those are the things which i don't want to forget. Even for the slightest happening in my life. 10 years later, i might not remember all these things. 

I'll continue blogging as long as i have the strength to do so..
DONG HAE <3 <3 

Once upon a time, oh well, actually not so long ago...somewhere around october 2010, my mind was being haunted by something. I remembered there's a process called "Renunciation" that has to be taken place before you go for water baptism. You know what is renunciation? You will be given a checklist that consists of basically every single sins that has been committed by a human before. Therefore, the process is simple. I was being accompanied by Wing and Stephy, both female leaders in our zone, and i have to confessed all my sins to them. I wasn't embarrassed or so, in fact i felt relieved. 

It wasn't until i came across the word "Fantasizing". I asked them what is it all about and Wing told me "Have you ever fantasize yourself with someone that you like? As in, dreaming that you are with him or anything?" I was like "Uhuh...of course!!!" She said "Then, it is a type of sin you have committed". 

Honestly speaking, i was haunted and bothered by it for quite a while before i decided to bring it up to Alph (the zone supervisor of our whole zone). How can i not fantasize when i have to submit a romance story every week? And how can i NOT fantasize when i have to take part in a novel competition and i need to have ideas and feelings? In the end, i confessed to Alph that i am troubled. For some reasons, he always appears at the right time. No wonder he was made the zone supervisor. He took care of us very well :) 

So i asked him, "Alph, tell me honestly, what is your definition of fantasizing and is it really a sin?" Being a smart guy, he ended up questioning me back "What do you think of it?" After so many hmms and harrr... i have to reveal how i felt to him. I told him my encounter with Wing and Steph during renunciation and added "I have to admit, this really bothers me. I can't just refrain myself from fantasizing! I just need to!" He was very understanding and wise. So he gave me quotes from bible stating all the sins of the World. In the end he said "Our God is a creative God. If he is not creative, there wouldn't be us and the World. As long as your fantasizing won't lead you to commit all these sins, you are fine :) " LOOK AT THAT!!! I felt so much better after my conversation with him. Like really!! All i need is a leader like this. Someone who is way wiser than me and can lead me. Oh man..i misses the zone and everyone there...

I am still working on my story though.. this time, i am using Dong Hae as the benchmark :) Enough of Kim Hyun Joong and Jae Joong. You both have been the male lead in my stories too many times. Time for a change.. Dong Hae, YOU ARE THE ONE!!!!

No comments: