Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sweet daddy :)

Now, this is really funny. When i came back in from Singapore on Valentine's day morning, i saw this rose on the mantel piece. I was thinking to myself "Daddy is so sweet. To think he will remembers to get Mommy a rose on Valentine's day :) " Again, i was laughing about it with Machi and we all agree that Daddy should get Mommy more than one rose :)

I am surprised when Daddy said "Hey, did you get my rose? The one on the mantel piece is for you, you know?" I am like "What???!!!!" And i confessed to him that i thought it was for Mommy and i thought he was so stingy to get her only one rose. I am just kidding...it is the thought that counts. 

I am really thankful that things went well between my parents and i :) Mommy is as nice and sweet as ever and Daddy is being really awesome too :) 
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Sugar is sweet
And so are you....

Thanks daddy :) You never fails to get me a rose every year :) I don't even need a Valentine to get me one... but you are more than enough for me .... by the grace of God... XD

No comments: