Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Blessed 25th Alvin

Still wearing that smile on my face, i arrived JB for another big event and that is to prepare for the Legendary Birthday Surprise for the awesome Alvin :) I met up with Mel all the time in Singapore just because we have to plan and get done with the banner. I am not tired of seeing her, in fact, i loved talking to her :) She's nice and awesome.
 Thanks to all who work with me to make this thing successful. I love celebrating people's birthdays and doing something for them. It is like a sign to show that someone appreciate you for who you are :) Thanks guys :) Love you all to the max...
He said he never enjoyed a birthday as much as this :) Oh come on, as long as we are here, you are gonna love every single birthdays of yours.

PS: I do love the collage and thought of just keeping it to myself. But in the end, i decided to make my own collage and pinning all the cards given to me on it. Will show you one day :)

Blessed 25th ALVIN :) Have a blast!!

No comments: