Friday, February 24, 2012

Blessed again..

What motivates me to come here again when i should be studying? Again, i am blessed by someone. I have no idea why i seems to be feeling sleepy ALL THE TIME for this whole week. I can't seem to concentrate in my lessons at all. Oh well, i thought it is always like that...so it not surprising.

Well, Tze Xin and i was so tired on our way back today. I was literally running down after getting my passport checked at the Singapore Immigration. Without thinking, i jumped on to the SJE bus with Tze Xin behind me. She was so shock and asked me "Eh.. we can take this bus meh? I thought we took the Causeway bus earlier on?" I was like "Sharks.. why am i so blur?" I apologized to that "trying-hard-not-to-laugh-at-us" uncle and got down quickly.

Causeway lane is so faraway T.T!!! I was gonna run all the way back there when that kind driver asked both of us to get on the bus. He said it is okay :) We were like "Oh my word...really?" and got up straight away. See? He was so kind :) And he successfully brought a smile onto my face :) You'll be blessed :)

No comments: