Wednesday, February 22, 2012

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

A friend is someone whom you can get along with. And yet, being a friend doesn't mean that you have to be with each other day and night. In times of distress, the one who will appear by your side - They are friends :) 
3D picture again with Tze Xin and Nicole :) When i first knew them, i thought they were bold..but to think they'll feel awkward easily. Especially when we had to take this picture in front of so many people. I guess i am the boldest one :P

I wasn't on good terms with Mommy last week. Thank God, things are fine now :) What did i say? PSALM 71:20 is true :) I am glad i hang on to the truth and faith. My friends are cool too. Especially Nicole, who so actively helping me to find tuition students :) Thankiewwww so much. You guys are the bomb :)

No comments: