Tuesday, January 31, 2012

February

Sometimes, inspiration just comes and i will have lots of meaningful lyrics popping on my mind. Praise God again for such wonderful meeting. To be exact, thank God for revealing Himself to me during the worship session just now. Felt the holy spirit moving within me. I wouldn't mind worshipping Him all night. 
I was talking to someone just now and she shared a great testimony with me. PRAISE THE LORD!! If possible, i really felt like giving up on her but thank God i didn't do that. From a stubborn person, she starts doing her devotional time and God is by her side. She was moved by God's grace :)

That conversation led me to my own thoughts. Why am i so impatient with my mum at times? I am willing to spend hours listening to a friend's talking and yet i can't even spend some time talking nicely to my own mommy and daddy. When i think about it, i wasn't the only one facing this kinda problem. In fact everyone is struggling in this area too. Why? That's because they are the person whom we loved most. Just because we love them too much, that's why we don't mind showing our true self to them. Whereas while we are at outside, we can't possibly throw tantrums and speak what we like (though i often does that) because that would really spoil our reputation. Back at home, who cares? I am free to act like myself!!But will our parents forsake us just because we are rude and impatient? No they won't. In fact, they loved us even more...

There goes the same for God. Most of the time, we are disobedient....and is often rebellious towards Him. But did He care? Oh yes He does. Did He punish us? Of course He does. Did He forsake us? NOPE He doesn't. No matter how we failed Him, and no matter what i did, He still blesses me with all that i need EVERY SINGLE DAY. I know He loves me, that's why sometimes, i tend to take His grace and mercy for granted. I know He will remembers my sins no more...

Thank You Jesus
I just want to lift your name on high
I just want to lean on you this day
O' Father would you let me be the one to search your heart :)

February is here :) And i am glad i'll be meeting a few of my family members from Perth :) YAYYYY... can't wait to catch up. What a good start to February :) But wait...i gotta go through all stupid lessons first :(

No comments: