Friday, February 24, 2012

Things that kills me..

I am sleepy x10000000000 !!! *Dislike* studying but do i have a choice? In this realistic World, no education = dead. 
 I just want to burn all my notes after i am done with this freaking module. BUS 214, Why are you so irritating and annoying? :( It is literally testing my patient. Luckily for this coming mid-term, i only got to study like 8 chapters. I can't imagine i got to memorize like 24 chapters for final. Pathetic!!! You might as well just kill me...

I am trying my best to absorb and i have a feeling i'll most likely give up and use my common sense for tomorrow's paper :)
On the other hand, this cheers me up :) Another thing that kills me. Dong Hae is amazingly cute :) The amazing stylist, Sungin Park said it is very challenging to be Dong Hae's stylist. He needs to be creative and to create different feel for the Elfs all the time. I think he is doing a good job though. Yoshimi hageyo..

No comments: