Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The "Voice" of peace...

I regretted for not updating my blog as often as i am suppose to. To update it at one shot is a hard task. Indeed, last week was a hectic and yet awesome week. Why is it so awesome??? You just got to find it out yourself...
 ISRAEL HOUGHTON!!!! Can you believe it? We are indeed so lucky to have him in Asia and so close to us. I was talking to Mel earlier that week saying that if possible, i want to listen to "Jesus be the center" live...because this song really lifts me up when i am down. And can you believe it? We actually received news saying that Israel Houghton is going to held his concert in Singapore. Without thinking, both of us were like "I AM GOING!!".
And so... here we are :) I can't believe i am actually listening LIVE to the voice of that person whose songs lifted me up :) The feeling is indescribable. We all almost cried for joy (or we are already in tears) the minute he sang "Jesus be the center". It was so good... and we just want more and more.....

I truly believe this is a blessing from God and for Christ's sake, i am definitely gonna drag myself to Hillsong conference next year XD It is a promise!!!!

From my heart to the heaven
Jesus be the center
It's all about you
Lord it's all about you.......

No comments: