Sunday, March 4, 2012

Awesome Saturday Part 2

Wanna see what goes behind the scenes as an ending to the awesome Saturday night? We all agreed that we should be studying the minute we arrive at my place. Who knows...the minute we stepped inside the house, i saw Mommy happily watching "You are Beautiful", a very nice korean drama. Immediately, these two girls squeal and hop excitedly. 

I showed them my little rabbit pig and they were even more excited :) 
 Look at Huey :) She was extremely and absolutely excited and she purposely stand in front of the screen just to wait for Hwang Tae Kyong to appear.
 Alright, we were all excited...so we tend to take a self-shot each so that we can set it as our profile picture :) Mommy was shaking her head while looking at us.
Ko Mi Nam wanna-be :) I love my rabbit pig. I am so glad that i let you fly all the way from Perth and back to JB Land with me. I was reluctant in the first place but i am glad i did :)

It was awesome!!!!!!!!! I ended up not studying at all cause i was crashed immediately after the show...

God bless me

No comments: