Monday, March 26, 2012

The Two different world girls :)

As the caption goes, "Jumping from two different World <3 I wonder how we bump into each other? :) "
I don't care who and what brought us together. I also don't care who first barge into whose World respectively. I just know that I am definitely thankful that all these took place and I manage to bump into this girl :) 

I remember how crazy we are and what kinda crazy promises we have made. One of our silliest agreement made many years back is that Machi will definitely want her daughter to marry my son :) For some reasons, I always prefer a son more than a daughter. Maybe because I don't have to fuss and worry so much over my girl. Being a girl is not easy. I'll cry when the day she gets married and when she has to leave my nest :( So I would definitely prefer a son...oh no...I wanted TWO sons because I don't like the feeling of being an only child (PS: As if we can control this kind of thing) Likewise, Machi prefers to dress up her daughter and make sure she keeps long hair. Silly, aren't we? But hey, it is good to talk about this kind of thing once in a while :) 

We made lots of silly promises like agree to go traveling together, ditch our boyfriends if we finds out either one of our boyfriends don't like each others (Machi and myself). We believe friendship is hard to find. So I would rather not date that guy if I have to choose between my friends and him. Plucking apples in Australia is our latest agreement :) I know it sounds funny but I am blessed to have this kinda friend in my life..... 

每个人的世界里都会有个特别的人,而 “妳” 就是那个人。 感谢你成为我世界里的司机(当我迷失方向),医生(当爱情和每件让我重伤的事),乌鸦(阻止我太冲动和做危险的事情),白痴(陪我难过陪我笑),先知 (我心魔被解放的时候),和我最珍贵的嫁妆 (我最宝贝的收藏)。最重要的事,妳我不点头和嫌我们两吵的男人,都不准嫁。



No comments: