Monday, March 26, 2012

The precious moments :)

Good byes are always hard to say. Especially when it is someone who is dear and precious to me. I dislike saying good-bye :( 
 I forgot how I got so close to Aunty Anna and Lil Jon Boy. I only have memories of me giving Jon boy a ride home whenever we are done with lunch :) Still, I love both Aunty Anna and this boy. They are such awesome and nice people. Thanks for all the encouragements and as well as crying with me whenever I am done. Thanks for the joy Jon boy :) Promises were made. We will see you both very soon :)

PS : Don't give us false hope. We want you to come back.
Despite the fact that I am a bit gloomy when I know it is gonna be Aunty Anna's and Jon Boy's last week, yet another reality brought upon me. It is the Foong's family last week as well :( Sob sob!! I will miss Nathan a lot. I enjoyed cuddling me. So cute!! Well, since they are staying in Singapore, there will be higher chances to go and visit them :) Thanks for the sweet encouragement as well.

Good byes were said
Promises were made
No tears but mixed feelings
And I know it is not the end yet.... 

Lord, You are listening. Heal me completely. Yes.. I am praying in Your name,The Jehovah Rophera (The Lord my Healer) 

No comments: