Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Savior

My buddy, Sufee used to tell me "Hong ar, I saw something horrible and scary in your blog. I saw lots of spiderwebs in it!And I believe there's a few spiders as well.." *Big grins* That's his way of hinting me that i haven't been updating my blog for some time. Cute right? Love him so much :P

Anyway, I don't have much encounters these few days...hence, no updates from me. SLAP!! I need to slap myself for not managing my time well. I am always submitting my weekly postings late. Thank God for Gabriel. He was my savior for today. I was troubled over how to do hyperlinks in blogs. Every methods i tried seems to be inaccurate. He was quite patient...willing to teach me steps by steps. Now i am able to link people's postings easily...phewwwwwww...

Been watching lots of dramas these few days. It was good and nice and funny. Enjoyed my drama sessions with Mommy. Can't wait for more. Gotta sleep now. Will update again when i feel like it. Good night.

PS: Please pray that i'll be able to wake up on time tomorrow. Can't afford to skip any classes again..

No comments: