Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sun stand still..

You know what? I really need a prayer like "Sun stand still" right now. Outreach is coming and i have so many things to settle. You know what.. future is coming and i need to make preparation. Look at the list of stuffs i need to do by this week :-

1) My New Media Technologies essay worth 40% - due next monday 8am
2) PESTEL for marketing plan - by this week
3) Get done with my application form for Mission Trip - hopefully done by this week
4) Hunting down and confirming the attendance of people for this coming "Pack the Van" outreach
5) Brainstorming for in-house activities
6) Preparing for finals (Goodness know why finals and mid-terms dates are so close)
7) Differentiate between personal games and society games
8) Letters to God every night (which i skip some nights when i am too tired)
9) Got to really set my hands on the instruments (My teachers has been complaining to that i need more practice)
10) Application for enrolling to Korean language classes (For the sake of my future)
11) Last but not least, MY WEEKLY READINGS which has to be done every week. If not, you might as well not attend class.

There are more of course. But these are the main ones which i have to get done by this week. Arghhh.. anyone want to exchange roles with me? Let me be "You" for this whole week please!!! I dreaded writing my essay because i haven't even kick start with it yet. Oh my goodness.

GOD, i am not calling out for you only during critical moments but i need you ALL THE TIME. Reveal yourself to me this week... i am sure time flies and soon, it will be week 9....

No comments: