Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Psalm 138:3

On the day I called,
You answered me;
You increased strength
within me.

Once I saw this person who updated his blog several times per day. His reason is because he has deactivated his Facebook account and he simply wants to find a place to vent out. For me, it is more or less the same. I admire those who dare to update everything via Facebook or Twitter. I guess I still prefer a much more private nest to vent out my thoughts. 

I find pleasures in writing. It is just myself, my thoughts, God and no one else'. Isn't it a blessing? I think I shall do that all the time. Whenever I have something to say, I shall just come running to my blog :) 

1 comment:

Jessie Sham JC said...

Hey Viola! How are u doing~? We are gonna have Passion Retreat starting tmr! Missing u a lot!! Havent been catching up with u or updating my blog for sooooo long, but when I saw your blog, it gives me hope and strength!!


u'll nvr how many hearts u are touching every time u write. Thanks for your articles! =)