Thursday, March 8, 2012

Your voice..

Taking a break after all those hectic moments and i know i got to get back to those heavy workload again :(  Oh no.. i shouldn't be sad. Hectic life is good..at least i won't have chance to wander off. Been wanting to blog about this "voice" last night but i crashed. 
I always think this person is really talented in singing. Whether he is in choir or worshipping, he is just good in it. I find peace in his voice. Perhaps this is one reason why he caught my attention ;P Though people always said he has this kinda asian voice, especially when he sang english songs, but nonetheless, i still think it is good. I personally think he sounds excellent when he sings in chinese :) And i am right. That's how i know the song "小情歌". 

I heard his voice again. Trust me..i am not emo. I just don't know how to describe this feeling. Sigh. Imagine you really love that song, and so happened you hear it being sang by the boy you used to like. I have to admit, i am confused with my current feelings. Oh well, i just don't know how to react.. but it was really good :) I always appreciate and admire those who dare to sing and make their own videos. Once i know how to post videos in blog, i'll share it with you all... (PS: Oh please..i really don't know how to share videos in blog. You all can laugh) 

Had a nice dinner earlier on with Grace and Nicole. Lots of fun and laughters. Will blog about that in the next post. Till then.. i have to go back to my reality :) Good night people..

No comments: