Sunday, March 4, 2012

Connect Group...

Herrowzzz World, i was being lazy for the past few days. Nothing special aye? Anyway, we had our weekly meeting on Friday. It was a simple and yet meaningful meeting. I skipped my self-study session for the day and i went straight home.....Honestly speaking, i was so sleepy and so happened, the rain makes me sleepier. 

But i was so touched when i open the fridge and realized Mommy has already prepared everything to cook a feast for me T.T!! I have the best Mom in the World XD

 Be jealous :) This is the best Macaroni i ever had. Mom has never cook this before and it was her first time. Yet, it is way better than my skill..
 This is her first attempt too. Now, Alvin was the one who first cooked it for us. She only tasted it once and she remembers the taste. I was touched when i see that she printed out the recipe i emailed to her and she actually took the trouble to do research about it.
 Garlic bread made by Mommy too :) It goes well with the baked bean stew she made. She is making everyone very happy for we all loved pasta...
 I set a rule for our connect group. Those who did not bring their bibles will have to contribute to our "The First Fund". Luckily i have more than enough bibles at home. There you go. Have a look at my collection of pink bibles.
 Pink bible no 2. Machi was holding my very very first bible. It carries my best memories ever :)
Pink bible no 3 :) This is the current bible i am using right now. I bought it thinking it is small and compact enough. But i was wrong. I finds it a little too big and i am thinking of getting another small one. Complicated me!!!!

Connect Group rawkz!! I always love Fridays because i get to be with the loveliest people XD God bless us all..

No comments: