Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Jump then Fall

I am just so glad that today's presentation ended with good notes. Hopefully I don't have to come back to this module again (Which literally means I got to strive hard for my final paper). That dizziness, awful nose-block and the coldness in the campus building has successfully chase me out of my afternoon class. I just couldn't stay a minute longer. Hopefully, the lecturer won't notice that I went missing because I did signed in for my attendance :( 
Huey tagged me in this picture :) Love the effect of iPhone 4s. At least it is a lot better than what my camera can do. Took a long nap in the afternoon and my head is still spinning. NO GOOD!! Spoil my schedules and plans. Ended up watching the latest series of "We Got Married" by Lee Teuk and Kang Sora. Such a cute couple and most importantly, I get to see Dong Hae in it :) Totally made my day.

Recently, I got so addicted to the song "Jump then Fall" by Taylor Swift. Thanks to Nicole who introduce this song to me. I love the tune setting, not much of the lyrics though. "Don't be afraid to jump then fall...jump then fall into me".. I still prefer the music....

No comments: