Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pastamania :)

Speaking about recently, i am troubled with a lot of things. Need to find out which is the best route for my life and what i should do about it. Anyway, let's not talk about that until everything is settle. 

Abercrombie & Fitch and Pastamania has became my all-time favorite. Thanks to Gracie who brought me to Pastamania when i started schooling in Singapore. And thanks to Tze Xin who brought me to A & F and I can't resist that superb strong fragrance in it. 
 This is not the nicest model that we have seen but Tze Xin refused to let me take another shot of the model and her. We are deciding. I want that perfume!!! Will there be any sales? XD
We had pasta mania for dinner again. As usual, spicy chicken sausage with cheese sticks. Awesome awesome :) How about tonight? Perhaps we are heading towards NYDC again. *Big grins*

Meeting Mel for some catch up session later... today is gonna be a good day....

No comments: