Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Psalm 130:5

I was sharing about the long enduring and disappointment of "Waiting" earlier on in Leader's meeting. I actually wanna add the phrase "Waiting for something is like waiting for the rain in the drought. Long and yet disappointing".

It doesn't matter what and who I am waiting but it is just long process that makes me lose hope. I want signals and signs to show that there will definitely be an answer of whatever that I am waiting right now. Lord, I am a slow and dumb person. Don't give me hope for one split second and it is gone the next.

I just don't like to wait. I am confused and sort of lost directions of wherever I am heading to right now. The Lord is worth waiting. Psalm 130 :5 - I wait for the Lord, my souls wait. I find hopes in the word of the Lord.

Yes... In Him, I hope and I trust...

No comments: