Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Unashamed

I realize ever since I deleted everything from my iPod, "Unashamed" is no longer my companion who stays faithfully with me throughout my long journey from JB to Singapore and vice versa. Recently, I am missing this song a lot. It brought back lots of big and small pieces of memories. This song means a lot to me. It not only marks the beginning of my "Worship" journey with God but it also touches the hearts of many during my first worship leading :) 
It is pointless pretending to be all happy when I know I am not. Can't think of a reason why I am unhappy and I can't think of a reason why I should be happy either. Perhaps I worry too much? Or maybe it is just the emo season? I don't know. I miss the Murdoch zone. I miss singing (Always worshipping God) with them and I miss all those late night hang outs (Maccas, Utopia, San Churros and etc) . I miss playing "Wolfs" with them. It is just the game that I would play with only the zone :) I miss the fact that whenever I needed someone to pour out my feelings too, and there are bound to be someone there for me. I miss the cold and chilly weather. I find myself actually missing the student village as much as I miss my almost-home-to-be opposite the university campus. I miss those times when I would crept out into the dark with a friend and sneak into the Worship Center just to jam on the small piano. I miss the Worship Center because that's where we gather most of the time. I just want to take a stroll down the city again.....

Life goes on. Things changed. People changed. But memories remain forever...

Here I am at Your feet, In my brokenness complete. One day... I'll be singing this with the zone again :)

No comments: