Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Unruly ride 2

Oh gosh, i can't believe i am such a procrastinator. I said i am going to update part 2 on Monday night but i  didn't do it. Don't feel like going to school today because i knew for real i'll wake up late. True enough i was right. Sad case isn't it? And also for another perfect reason, i can't stand one more day having to fight between "sleep" and "staying awake". It will naturally lea to a very very BAD HEADACHE. No kidding guys. I didn't have my so-called "Medical oil" with me so better not take the risk :) 
 Continuation for my Unruly ride :) After we were announced the winner for Starbucks, all the girls went mad. We were jumping up and down. Having to drag them all back to the van is a superb hard task. Even for myself, i think it is hard to drag myself in. First stop, we decided to have lunch at El-Migos. The pastas' there isn't that nice but still it has more choices.
 Next, it is time to claim our prize - blessing from God. The bill did not exceed RM100. And we love it. What comes next is full of laughters, fun, jokes, being crazy and cool fellowship with JUST GIRLS (excluding Barry).
Took a lot of unglam pictures. I was tired out but i truly enjoyed the day. KUDOS to all girls in the van. You guys did an awesome job.

Sigh.. i am still lazy after so many hours of sleep. Sometimes i don't know what's wrong with my eyes. It hurts for days and now i just felt like keeping it shut for hours. Alrighty.. no more procrastinating. I am so gonna get my stupid PESTEL done by today.

No comments: